Wednesday 1 April 2015

Hi again

I am back! Almost three months not a word written. Life is keeping me very occupied as you can see! I must say, I really have missed this space (like I ALWAYS say) & definitely missed writing. It’s been long since I’ve had the chance to actually sit down and have some ‘me’ time. And even longer since I did a lot of usual things actually!   
After months of wordlessness, writing has once again brought back a flicker within me of something that once used to be.
I don’t promise to write every day, however; I shall strive to write as much as I can. Perhaps I’ll write about my upcoming trip or how excited I am to finally get my braces of? Hmm...Or maybe I’ll switch things around a bit and maybe even write a couple of book reviews? Something, anything!
As for the other updates for the long periods of absentia, nothing too exciting happened other than those special, valuable, very memorable and sentimental moments taking place now and then.
Hope all is going and has been well with all of you. Thank you again for dropping by. I know I haven’t been regular with my posts, that’ll be taken care of soon however. Happy Reading!
Until next time,
A.  

No comments:

Post a Comment